[pgpool-general: 3805] Re: PgPool Cache not getting invalidated even after insert

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Sun Jun 14 12:13:32 JST 2015

> Hi,
> I am using pgpool 3.4  talking to the database with 2 slaves and one master. Apparently I have an application servers connecting to the database using pgpool through hibernate. Unfortunately the pgpool cache does not gets  invalidated even after the insert followed by commit. We have autocomit false at hibernate layer.  Intersting to note that this happens with merge operation in hibernate. I have pasted the log here, with important statements in RED.
> Appreciate if some body can help here.

Recently we discovered similar symptom you described and fixed in 3.4
stable tree. If you can't wait next version of pgpool-II (which I
expect to have in July), you can extract diff from git and apply it.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=7a8b27b410c61d0c651e160e7cf47fff62298316