[pgpool-general: 3793] contributing upstream

Igor Gueths igor.gueths at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 10 06:11:17 JST 2015

Hello all,
appologies in advance if this has already been answered somewhere,
however I am unable to find a document (s) that exactly describes the
workflow for submitting patches (documentation updates, code changes,
etc). I did find details on how the Postgresql project does things, does
Pgpool inherit from that in this case, in terms of submitting
contributions to Pgpool-hackers in this instance? Thanks.
--
Igor Gueths, Linux Systems Engineer Desk: +1.210.312.1952 Mobile:
+1.210.997.9397