[pgpool-general: 3775] Ignore tuples mismatch

Matthew MacDonald matthewkmacdonald at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:13:24 JST 2015

Hi,

I have a "relaxed multi master" configuration where pgpool is writing to
multiple back ends and an occasional tuples mismatch is OK.  Currently
pgpool(3.3.6)  aborts the transaction if a tuples mismatch is detected, but
I would prefer if it would just commit the transaction to all of the back
ends anyway.  Is there a way I can accomplish this with a configuration
change?  If not, is there a straightforward way to accomplish this with a
minor code change?  I don't mind recompiling the code if that is what it
will take.

Thanks,

Matt