[pgpool-general: 3900] Re: pgpool doesn't see the new master on failover

Maksym Filenko maksym.filenko at kreditech.com
Thu Jul 30 01:28:57 JST 2015

Hey Muhammad,

thank you for your reply!

Please, find gzipped logs attached below. pgpool-1 is for master, pgpool-2
is for standby. Master Postgres node was shutted down at 18:01:01. You can
see a failover.sh call with insufficient parameters. It should be something
like '/srv/pgsql/bin/failover.sh 0 db2.tx.dev.mydomain' (new master
hostname).

Again, thank you!