[pgpool-general: 3851] Re: Pgpool Patches

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Sun Jul 5 17:55:40 JST 2015

> Can one of you tell me how to get individual pgpool patches?  In particular I’m looking for the patch issued recently,  by Tatsuo I believe, that fixed the ~1GB limit on memqcache_total_size which popped up in pgp-II v3.4.  I’ve looked all over and cannot find how to pick up patches.

We use git repositories for source code management as stated in:

http://pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Source_code_repository

The particular commit you are looking for is commit 84c34bdadb16909b7ca7b3cadcf8a7b636ff4260.
So you can get a patch by using standard git command.

Or you could get the patch from gitweb interface.
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=patch;h=84c34bdadb16909b7ca7b3cadcf8a7b636ff4260