[pgpool-general: 3423] search_path - kind mismatch among backends.

Armin Nesiren armin.nesiren at intera.si
Thu Jan 15 05:40:59 JST 2015

Hello,

I'm experiencing problem with mismatch among backends.

Just after creating schema in my script I call "set search_path to
<schema_name>", and I got above message.

I realise that data is not replicate in that moment to standby node. But,
is there a way to limit queries to just master node, and to avoid DB Error?

I have tried executing with /*REPLICATION*/ comment before set search_path
command, without any help.

Thanks a lot.

--
Armin