[pgpool-general: 3398] Re: v3.4.0.(3)? - memory issue and connection hangs

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sat Jan 3 20:44:30 JST 2015

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 01/02/2015 10:43 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> I think I have identified the problem. pgpool-II 3.4.x seems to forget
> to close connections to clients if connection_cache is on. This causes
> CLOSE_WAIT flood. Included is a patch trying to fix the problem. Could
> you please try it out?

Hi Tatsuo,

Wow, that was fast.  Thank you.

Due to family obligations I won't be able to test out the patch until
some time tomorrow.

I'll also try to get a test case for the memory leak.  I think that's
the best way to resolve these issues eh?

Thank you again!

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com