[pgpool-general: 3464] Error in xlog function

Jonis Maurin Ceara jonis at fearp.usp.br
Fri Feb 6 09:06:49 JST 2015

Hi.

I still trying to make online recovery works with pgpool 3.4.1 and PGSQL 9.4. I have a fresh install of everything, but I'm stuck on XLOG function (used in second stage script).
When I try to execute, got this error:

template1=# SELECT pgpool_switch_xlog('/var/lib/pgsql/9.4/data/archive_log');
ERROR: cannot find xlog functions

But this functions exists in template1 database!

template1=# SELECT p.proname
template1-# FROM pg_catalog.pg_namespace n
template1-# JOIN pg_catalog.pg_proc p
template1-# ON p.pronamespace = n.oid
template1-# WHERE n.nspname = 'public';
proname
pgpool_recovery
pgpool_recovery
pgpool_remote_start
pgpool_pgctl
pgpool_switch_xlog
(5 rows)

I also have pgpool-recovery.so and pgpool-regclass.so in my pg lib dir, which is /usr/pgsql-9.4/lib

What am I doing wrong?

Tks!