[pgpool-general: 4006] How to get pgpool to start up automatically after reboot

Derek derek_kouch at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 27 10:25:24 JST 2015

Hi,

Firstly, I was wondering what the recommendation is with starting up pgpool. Should it only be started via pgpoolAdmin or can it start up automatically after a reboot of the Linux box?

Secondly, how to configure pgpool to start up automatically so that it works like a manual start up via pgpoolAdmin?

When I type "service pgpool start" from root, it throws a fatal error: has_setuid_bit: command 'ifconfig' not found.

Kind regards,
Derek.