[pgpool-general: 3665] Re: postgresql and pgpool - how best to set up a no data loss solution

Derek derek_kouch at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 28 16:23:44 JST 2015

I've decided to go with the synchronous connection with 2 standbys. This way if the 1st standby loses connection to the master, the 2nd standby will take over the synchronous connection. That way it doesn't leave the master in a frozen state while waiting for the 1st standby to come back online.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Derek.