[pgpool-general: 3645] Re: Load balancing in explicit transaction block?

Сергей Мелехин cpro29a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:13:46 JST 2015

Hi, Lachezar!
The function itself is not balanced, it would fail on read only node
(slave) but it does not (by default stored functions are not balanced even
if they are not explicitly listed in black list). Problem is with next
statement in this transaction, which is select. And we want this select to
be run on master.
And looking in documentation I think it should be run on master.