[pgpool-general: 3623] Problem with failover pgpool

Pablo Falero pfalero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:20:46 JST 2015

Hi, my name is Pablo, I contact you because in our company we installed
pgpool plus postgresql with 2 nodes and streaming replication. We have an
error  when the node 1 fail (MASTER, shut down) then, the failover courrs
and  we can read from the node 2 (slave), but we can not write over this
database.
On the pgpool log, I have this message error:

ERROR:  Failed to check replication time lag DETAIL:  Query to node (1)
returned no data

Can yoiu help me, what happend ?
Is here where i can ask this? this the way ?

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Pablo