[pgpool-general: 3588] Re: Master-Slave and white_function_list

Сергей Мелехин cpro29a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:48:43 JST 2015

Hi!
We are using this feature. Pgpool does not support schema specification in
white/black lists so beware!
The easiest way is to write comma separated list of your readonly
functions. Only names, without schemas!
Here's my settings:

white_function_list           = 'parse_vac_query,get.*,rated_search'
black_function_list           = ''

all functions starting with "get" and parse_vac_query and rated_search are
been balanced between master and slave. All other stored procedures execute
on master only.

С Уважением, Сергей Мелехин.