[pgpool-general: 3174] Re: Cannot run 'show pool_nodes'

John Scalia jayknowsunix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 03:57:58 JST 2014

I'll check the configuration again, but as that particular system (the one serving as the primary) was misbehaving in several other ways, I'm rebooting it to get a clean slate, and
now, of course, I keep getting an ssh: connection refused from that system. It's a royal pain when you're some 500 miles away from server connecting via a VPN connection.