[pgpool-general: 3293] Re: High load, low CPU usage since 3.3.4

Gersom van de Bunt gersom at cmdline.nl
Wed Nov 19 02:01:35 JST 2014

Hi Tatsuo,

Thanks for your reply. You’re right, i noticed that wd_lifecheck_method defaults to “heartbeat” now, so i’ve also configured the heartbeat settings.

Attached the output of “show pool_status”. Unfortunately, i’m currently not able to disable watchdog without interruption. However, i could try to reproduce this behaviour on a test setup, and turn of watchdog there.

Regards,

Gersom