[pgpool-general: 3291] Re: High load, low CPU usage since 3.3.4

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Nov 18 09:49:55 JST 2014

pgpool-II changes watchdog functionality between 3.2 and 3.3. I don't
what is your actual configuration (you only showed old configuration
contents, you should use "show pool_status" to display actual
settings) but I suspect this is because of the changes in
watchdog. Can you try to turn off watchdog and how the load average
changes?