[pgpool-general: 2895] Re: pgpool 3.3.2: cannot load dump

Jose Maria Alvarez Fernandez josemaria.alvarez at 2020mobile.es
Fri May 30 15:30:57 JST 2014

I suppose you could also use synchronous replication in postgresql for
replication, and let pgpool do the load balance. Am I right?

On 30 May 2014 07:34, Sergey Arlashin <sergeyarl.maillist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you!
>

> On May 30, 2014, at 9:28 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> >> Ah, ok.  Actually I cannot use native replication at the moment. We use
> streaming and it fully meets our requirements.
> >> So I suppose in case of streaming replication I need to load the dump
> directly to the master postgresql backend. And therefore another question -
> do I need to stop pgpool before loading dump to the master directly ?
> >
> > No, you don't.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > Tatsuo Ishii
> > SRA OSS, Inc. Japan
> > English: http://www.sraoss.co.jp/index_en.php
> > Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp

JOSE MARIA ALVAREZ
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT

Tel: +34 91 103 21 60 (Ext. 316)
Móvil: +34 +34 637 792 144
C/ Arroyo de los Prados, 5 - P.I. Las Arenas
28320 Pinto - Madrid. Spain

www.brightstar-2020.es

--

Brightstar 20:20 mobile
C/ Arroyo de los Prados. 5. P.I. Las Arenas. 28320 (MADRID) Spain

This e-mail has been sent by Brightstar 20:20 mobile.

Telephone number: +34 911 032 160.

Please see our website for further information, www.brightstar-2020.es/<http://www.2020mobile.com/confidentiality-notice/>

*P please consider the environment and only print this if required*