[pgpool-general: 2633] Re: redhat pgpool.init script

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Mon Mar 17 08:53:01 JST 2014

Hi,

Now we have the community RPM repository, RPMS are there:

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/repoview/pgpool-II-93.html

This also includes the fixes there. Still, if you want to use the
sources, and not the RPMs, then:

http://svn.pgrpms.org/repo/rpm/redhat/9.3/pgpool-II/EL-6/

is the URL for the spec file and other patches we have.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ