[pgpool-general: 2631] Re: master - master mode

Tomoyuki Sakurai tomoyukis at reallyenglish.com
Thu Mar 13 15:56:18 JST 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Tomoyuki Sakurai
<tomoyukis at reallyenglish.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>
>> However, if delegate_ip is set empty, pgpool doesn't handle
>> virtual IP.
>
> in our set up, pgpool does not do anything with virtual IP address.

not exactly, but that is not relevant in this discussion.

the point here is that "master slave" mode does not work in some cases
and you will be very likely to find it hard way. the work around
described in the previous message requires manual intervention.

--
Tomoyuki Sakurai