[pgpool-general: 2967] Re: Force connection by node number

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Jun 25 09:42:45 JST 2014

Asuming you are going to use streaming replication mode.

You could use /*NO LOAD BALANCE*/ comment to force particular query to
primary node.  However there's no way to force a query route to
standby node except that you set load balance weight of the primary to
0.

BTW, why do you want to send queries via pgpool? It seems you can
achieve your goal by connecting directly to pgpool.