[pgpool-general: 3089] Re: pgpoolAdmin_update_error

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Jul 31 11:37:40 JST 2014

I still cannot reproduce the same situation...

Could you try with the latest pgpoolAdmin?
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpooladmin.git;a=snapshot;h=5ec3c83cdcb909ac0dc71ca93ae7a8e8e4217858;sf=tgz

It seems that your definePgpoolConfParam.php would have something wrong,
and "Illegal string offset 'regexp'" error occured.
To which version of pgpoolAdmin did you patch? Are there some string
parameters with type "C" but without "regexp"?

----
$key = 'listen_addresses';
$pgpoolConfigParam[$key]['type'] = 'C';
$pgpoolConfigParam[$key]['default'] = 'localhost';
$pgpoolConfigParam[$key]['regexp'] = $addressreg;
----

--
Nozomi Anzai