[pgpool-general: 3003] Re: pgpool-general Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

Long On on.long.on at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:45:30 JST 2014

Hello,

I am also observing node 0 being promoted to master when using
pcp_attach_node, after a recovery of node 0. Node 1 is master and should
remain so but I see a failback sequence happening in pgpool.log. After
which write statements are no longer possible since pgpool is sending them
to node 0, which is now standby.

Is there an option in pcp_attach_node to specify if promotion should happen
or not?

I am using pgpool from ubuntu 14.04 distro, which is 3.3.2 I think.

Long