[pgpool-general: 2461] Re: wd_escalation_command exit code

Sergey Arlashin sergeyarl.maillist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:19:49 JST 2014

Thank you for the patch. I'll try it a bit later.
It seems there is another weird thing about wd_escalation.

Even if if_up_cmd fails to assign failover ip to the node and fails with exit code 1 I still see:

pgpool[16969]: wd_escalation: escalating to master pgpool
pgpool[16969]: wd_escalation: escalated to master pgpool successfully
pgpool[16969]: wd_init: start watchdog

As the result I have not working cluster with no errors in logs whatsoever.