[pgpool-general: 2576] Re: pgpool with JDBC for load balancing

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Thu Feb 13 14:05:43 JST 2014

Recently a bug which might be related to your report was found:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=35437fa5eada74e181a7940b4917ea6560a75ade

Please grab 3.3-stable head and try again.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=snapshot;h=8c065048a32fbcde04735add9db400b01d3d8710;sf=tgz