[pgpool-general: 2561] Re: pgpool-wd problems adding a third backend node

Attila Heidrich attila.heidrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 00:13:08 JST 2014

Sorry for the mistypings, the correct inserted section is:
backend_hostname2 = 'pool-3'
backend_port2 = 5433
backend_weight2 = 1
backend_data_directory2 = '/var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main/'
backend_flag2 = 'ALLOW_TO_FAILOVER'

After once this operation killed the replication, I can not easily ever
start it again with just two nodes either.

and a different question: how the configurations of the pools being
clustered will be replicated? Is the only way doing it by hand?

[[ pgpooladmin for example doesn't do anything with the configs on the
failover pgpools. It cannot even detect if pgpool is running, or not, but I
guess this is because the pid file is not created at all, which is a
problem too, but I don't really care pgpooladmin at the moment. ]]

Attila