[pgpool-general: 3388] Re: Log: "WARNING: failed to execute regex matching, pattern is NULL"

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Sun Dec 28 09:27:21 JST 2014

It appeared that the message shows up when old client without
application name is used with pgpool-II. I fixed this by skipping
app_name_redirect_preference_list processing when no application name
was set by the client.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=1431bfae3163a325cf2fa5662cbe516c21ba9766