[pgpool-general: 3361] Re: pcp_recovery_node sending 4 arguments while postgres expecting 3

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Fri Dec 12 08:19:49 JST 2014

Yes, it's a bug with pgpool-II 3.4.0's pgpool-recovery.sql (already
fixed in git repository).

If you are using RPM, I recommend to install extension package which
does not have the problem (and using extensions is preferable way
for modern PostgreSQL versions).

http://www.pgpool.net/download.php?f=pgpool-II-pg93-extensions-3.4.0-1.pgdg.x86_64.rpm
or
http://www.pgpool.net/download.php?f=pgpool-II-pg92-extensions-3.4.0-1.pgdg.x86_64.rpm

depending on the PostgreSQL version you are using.