[pgpool-general: 3102] Re: pcp_* commands

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:35:16 JST 2014

Hello

pcp_systemdb_info command throws the BackendError, when either System DB is
not defined or pgpool-II is not configured in the 'parallel mode'. Can you
confirm if 'system_db_*' configuration parameters are properly configured
in pgpool.conf and the pgpool-II is running in the parallel mode.
Also note that BackendError will be thrown even if all 'system_db_*'
configuration parameters are properly defined in configuration but
pgpool-II is not running in the parallel mode.

please refer to the documentation of pcp_systemdb_info
http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/pgpool-en.html#pcp_systemdb_info

Regards