[pgpool-general: 2798] Re: pcp_watchdog_info parameters

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Apr 25 10:47:19 JST 2014

Hi!

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:02:09 +0200
Attila Heidrich <attila.heidrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Why is it parametrized differently than all other pcp_* commands?
>
> I can ask the node itself by omitting the node number, and the next one in
> the row is number 0.

The node number of pcp command corresponds to host ID in pgpoool.conf.
In case of pcp_watchdog_info, this is the ID of other_pgpool_hostnemID.
Of course, local pgpool doesn't have the corresponding ID, so we desiced
to mean this by ommiting the numbers.

In other pcp commands like pcp_node_info, the node number corresponds the
ID of backend_hostnameID.

--
Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>