[pgpool-general: 2791] ask pgpool for status

Attila Heidrich attila.heidrich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:37:46 JST 2014

Dear guys!

What command or script do u use for asking the pgpool's current status?
I have written a small wrapper for pcp. Since pcp is available on all nodes
running pgpool2, I have setup the target IP for 217.0.0.1.

Am I right, that I should have the same result asking the same thing on all
the nodes? Or should I use the common address, not the local one? It's a
good way to have consistent results (mainly) all the time for sure, but
what's recommended?

regards,
Attila