[pgpool-general: 2749] Re: OTRS

Csaba Ragasits ragasits.csaba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:18:32 JST 2014

We examined the native replication mode, but our other databases and
aplications using OIDs, and random values, and I afraid we will be some
problems. That reason we're staying in streaming replication mode , and we
use OTRS without pool in the production area :(

Do you planning in the future releases  some extra Load Balance parameters?
I'm thinking of for example white/black list to turn off/on it on the
databases, tables, etc.

Thanks for your attention,
Csaba