[pgpool-general: 2741] Re: CREATE ROLE fails in replication mode

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Apr 10 14:06:58 JST 2014

Hi,

Please confirm that the role doesn't exist in any of the backends,
otherwise this error would occur.

BTY, pgpool 3.3.0 is too old and 3.3.3 is released now. Many bugs
including a bug load-balance behavior in replication mode are fixed.
I recommend to use the latest pgpool.

Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>