[pgpool-general: 2708] Re: Pgpool unrecognized configuration paramet

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Apr 7 10:50:32 JST 2014

Hi,

I'm afraid that you might not add the parameter "pgpool.pg_ctl" into
postgresql.conf or not reload the database clusters.

Configuring pgpool.pg_ctl
http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/pgpool-en.html#install_functions

----
$ cat >> /usr/local/pgsql/postgresql.conf
pgpool.pg_ctl = '/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl'

$ pg_ctl reload -D /usr/local/pgsql/data
----

--
Nozomi Anzai