[pgpool-general: 2704] Pgpool unrecognized configuration paramet

Bryan Payne bdptcob at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 05:02:23 JST 2014

When doing anything via pgpoolAdmin in regards to a node (stop, restarting, starting, reloading), I get the following error in that node's postgres log:

ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "pgpool.pg_ctl"
STATEMENT:  SELECT pgpool_pgctl('reload', '')

I've loaded the function sqls on the nodes:

psql -f pgpool-recovery.sql -U postgres template1

psql -f pgpool-regclass.sql -U postgres template1

I'm sure I've missed a step. Any ideas?