[pgpool-general: 2132] Re: pgpool-HA resource agent monitor not running

Mistina Michal Michal.Mistina at virte.sk
Fri Sep 13 16:19:14 JST 2013

Hi Haruka.
Do you think it would help if I the start procedure is delayed? Actually I
tried to play with start interval before I wrote to the mailing list, but I
ended up with the error.
I changed it as follows:
op start interval="5" timeout="60" \
op stop interval="0" timeout="60" \

The output:
WARNING: pg_pool: Specified interval for start is 5, this is greater than 0
thus invalid

I didn't know in another way how to delay starting of the pgpool. The only
way would be to change guts of the pgpool resource agent.

Best regards,
Michal Mistina