[pgpool-general: 2193] exclude postgresql errors from pgpool's log

Thomas SIMON tsimon at neteven.com
Mon Oct 14 18:39:09 JST 2013

Hello everyone,

I would like to exclude postgresql errors from pgpool's log, but I can't
find where to do this.
This error are already in postgresql.log, and i don't want to have them
twice, i would like only 'real' pgpool logs in my pgpool.log (i have
redirected logs from syslog to a particular file).

Is this possible to do this ?

Here an extract from my pgpool.conf file

# LOGS

# - Where to log -

log_destination = 'syslog'
                                    # Where to log