No subject

Sat Nov 16 19:48:32 JST 2013

I know that my server provider have feature to disable connection because
of inactivity. For example if I have ssh connection to my server for long
time, without activity, I lost connection.

My short question is, is it possible that this feature affect my pgpool
configuration, and how?

--
Armin

--047d7b873810fbb36904f0681f6e

dically dropped out of pool. Every morning same time.</div><div>From log, I=
now that my server provider have feature to disable connection because of i=
nactivity. For example if I have ssh connection to my server for long time,=
 without activity, I lost connection.</div>