[pgpool-general: 1771] How to do this with PgPool-II (3.x)

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Thu May 23 07:33:24 JST 2013

Hello,

I have a user that seems a prime candidate for PgPool-II. This is what
we need to do:

We have three servers:

RW (read write)
R0 (Read only 0)
R1 (Read only 1)

We want to ban ALL READS from RW EXCEPT for those listed in the
exclusion list that are stored procedures.

We want all reads to be from only R0 or R1. I am aware we can do this
through detaching and attaching. So this part we have handled. The real
question is can we do the ZERO READS from RW except for the exclusion list?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579