[pgpool-general: 1724] Re: pgpool - issue with md5

Jayadevan M jayadevan.maymala at ibsplc.com
Mon May 13 21:45:15 JST 2013

Hi,
I tried strace, with pgpool running in daemon mode, with debug option. Would it be possible to have a look at the trace output and identify what is wrong?
Regards,
Jayadevan

>>> frontend:md57a15dc0847a23d5def2b5c7941d8460d
>>> pgpool:md5f51e3de26a7f16dbc7ff99b582e882ab
>>> 2013-05-08 18:23:51 DEBUG: pid 3317: password does not match:
>>> frontend:md54d973dd3805852de6ef2a9d15a46346d