[pgpool-general: 1675] Re: pgpool-II and pg-ha

ning chan ninchan8328 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:15:43 JST 2013

Hi Tatsuo,

Thanks for your answer.
Do you have any doc of pgpool-ha? Or setup guide? I would like to know what
is the feature and functionality of pgpool-ha.
Looks like lot of people use pgpool-ii with pgpool-ha, so I am also
evaluating if i also need the tool for my cluster.

I have 2 node cluster with streaming replication:
1) node 1, Active pgpool, Primary DB
2) node 2, native pgpool, Standby DB connecting to Node 1 using streaming
replication

So I think I should install pgpool-ha on both nodes?

Thanks~
Ning