[pgpool-general: 1514] Re: reset_query_list DISCARD ALL queries getting stuck

Gavin Harcourt gh at tucasi.com
Wed Mar 20 00:39:11 JST 2013

As always I realise I'm being a bit stupid just as I hit send on an email.
The DISCARD ALL command had completed, the session however was remaining
open blocking any DROP DATABASE command I issued. Of course the solution to
this is to set a timeout on the connection session within pgpool.conf so
that the open session closes and the database can be safely dropped.

Regards,
Gavin.