[pgpool-general: 1860] pgpool connect the Postgres on the Windows in replication mode

=?gb2312?B?s/DBooKl?= liwei_chour at mail.apex.com.tw
Fri Jun 21 18:09:26 JST 2013

Dear Sir:

  I use the pgpool(3.2.4) running on the Ubuntu to connect to two
Postgres(9.1) running on the Windows. The mode of the pgpool is replication.

  I find that

    1. “Update” the data is OK. Two Postgre can be changed.

    2. ”Select” the data is OK.

    3. “Insert” the data is FAIL.

 Then I move the Postgres into the Ubuntu and test again. In this case,
“Update”, ”Select” and “Inset” is OK

So I find the reason of FAIL is that “pgpool-reglass.sql” only run on the
Linux not on the Windows.

 Is there any way that I can do to running “pgpool-reglass.sql” on the
Windows? Or I can change my SQL cmd?

There is other question

On the session “Installing pgpool_regclass” in the document

“Without this, handling of duplicate table names in different schema might
cause trouble” à If I using replication mode. Tow postgre servers must
have same table names in different schema. So I must install
pgpool_regclass?

Sincerely

Liwei Chour in OFFICe