[pgpool-general: 1938] pgpool-II 3.3 RC1 released
nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Jul 25 17:57:47 JST 2013
Pgpool Global Development Group is pleased to announce the availability of
pgpool-II 3.3 RC1. There are some bug fixed and a new feature from beta1.
Users are encouraged to take part in our beta test program.
Please help us in testing and making pgpool-II 3.3 better!
You can download it from here:
Major changes from beta1 are:
* New feature
- Add pcp_watchdog_info command (Yugo Nagata)
This is PCP command for retrieving the watchdog status.
* Bug fixes
- Fix to register pgpool_regclass in pg_catalog schema (Tatsuo Ishii)
This is necessary to deal with clients which restricts schema search path
to pg_catalog only. Postgres_fdw is such a client.
- Fix a hang of "pgpool -m f stop" (Tatsuo Ishii)
- Fix a segmentation fault that occurs when on memory query cache enabled
and the query is issued in extended query mode and the result is too large
- Fix to verify the backend node number in pcp_recovery_node (Yugo Nagata)
When an invalid number is used, null value is passed as an arguments
of recovery script, and this causes a malfunction. In especially,
rsync may delete unrelated files in basebackup scripts.
- Fix a segmentation fault on main process that could occures after backend
error detection (Tatsuo Ishii)
- Fix bug with health check when used with child_life_time (Tatsuo Ishii)
Failover could happen even if the backend was running fine.
Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>
More information about the pgpool-general