[pgpool-general: 1911] Re: How to configure pgpool for reasonable speed

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:19:33 JST 2013

It would likely be far more useful if you provided details about your
environment.  You didn't even say what version of pgpool or postgres you
were using, or how any one else could replicate the problem you reported.
What does your pgpool.conf look like?  What kind of hardware?  Which OS?

L. Friedman                                    netllama at gmail.com
LlamaLand                       https://netllama.linux-sxs.org