[pgpool-general: 1318] Re: [SOLVED] Re: Master-slave mode with 2 primary servers problem

Stelios Limnaios stelios.limnaios at mekon.com
Tue Jan 15 00:23:44 JST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it was not possible for me to answer before.

To revert my setup, I just followed again step-by-step the instructions in
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/warm-standby.html#PREPARING-MASTER-FOR-STANDBY and
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/continuous-archiving.html#BACKUP-PITR-RECOVERY
Of course, I followed only the necessary steps and not all of them, and I used the backup from the proper database node.
Now I've got one primary and one standby server, just like before.

I think that Nozomi's instructions are describing a similar procedure, although personally I didn't have much success with it.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Stelios