[pgpool-general: 1310] Re: pgpoolAdmin: Error Message pcp_node_count command error occurred.

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Jan 9 13:28:15 JST 2013

Hi,

> Dear all,
> please help me.
> when I click pgpool-status menu in pgPoolAdmin. then I get this error:
> PgpoolAdmin: Error Message pcp_node_count command error occurred.
>
> But on Node-status menu: I get some information correctly:
>
> IP Address	Port	Status
> localhost	5432 	up
> 10.1.101.150	5432	Up

I feel this strange, because, if pcp_node_count failed, exit() is called
and pcp_node_info isn't executed (in pgpoolAdmin 3.2).
What is the versions of pgpool and pgpoolAdmin you use? If pgpoolAdmin is
old, could you try to reproduce with the latest version?

> I think the error comes from the PCP* commands. but when I run on the terminal:
> all PCP* commands is correctly, but they don't run properly on pgpooladmin

How is the result of pcp_node_count with full path?
PgpoolAdmin uses the value of "PCP Directory" in "pgpoolAdmin Setting"
when executing pcp commands.

--
Nozomi Anzai