[pgpool-general: 1443] Re: removing nodes from pgpool without restarting

Michael Betts mbetts at softdevgroup.com
Thu Feb 28 10:52:53 JST 2013

Tatsuo,

Thank you for the explanation. I was thinking of failover as the just the primary node failing;
it now makes sense to me that it is any node failing.

I am trying to have autoscaling with no down time, so it would be nice to have
reload also remove nodes with status 3 that are no longer in pgpool.conf.

Thanks again,

Mike