[pgpool-general: 2059] Using Pgpool: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored exception

saritha N saritha.0917 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 23:56:03 JST 2013

Hi ,

I am new to Pgpool and PostgreSQL.I am  using Pgpool and Postgresql
DBserver and one standBy server .After few transactions in production
server I am getting exception
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block
because of this exception I unable to run the application.

In my local without Pgpool application is working fine.

please help me to resolve this issue....

Thanks & Regards,
Saritha