[pgpool-general: 2014] Re: PDF format of the documentation

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Aug 13 08:06:21 JST 2013

> I tried with xhtml2pdf, html2rest (restructured text).
>
> xhtml2pdf, there are 4 errors in the css files with the width attribute
> for 2 selectors. (\width, w\idth).

The CSS was created by someone long time ago. I vaguely recall that
the strange width attributes are for broken browsers such as
IE6. Probably Nozomi Anzai knows more. Unfortunately she is in
vacation this week. So let's wait and see till next week. In the mean
time I will try my Mac OS X to produce PDF file.