[pgpool-general: 1625] Re: PgPool rpm spec file

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Apr 17 13:59:50 JST 2013

Hi,

# I resend because I didn't reply to ML.

> Hi Nozomi,
> Sorry for the late reply.
> I did not use your spec file directly but I referenced to it and it is
> working perfectly.
> One thing I would like to mention is that, i use the --prefix and
> --sysconfdir, the prefix works, without problem but the syscondir does not.
> I set --sysconfdir=/etc/pgpool, but it still reference to /etc/pgpool.conf
> and I guess that is the default location?
> I also verify that it did not reference to /usr/bin/etc which my
> prefix=/usr/

Is configure in your spec file like this?

%configure --with-pgsql-includedir=%{_includedir}/pgsql \
           --with-pgsql-lib=%{_libdir}/pgsql \
           --disable-static --with-pam --disable-rpath \
           --sysconfdir=/etc/pgpool/ \
           --prefix=/usr/

I tried rpmbuild with this, and confirmed that /etc/pgpool was created and
that pgpool.conf was as /etc/pgpool/pgpool.conf. It seems fine.
So, could you tell me in detail about that "it still reference
to /etc/pgpool.conf"? How did you see it?
# The default is /etc/pgpool-II/pgpool.conf in my spec file.

> Is this expected?
>
> Thanks~
> Ning
>

> On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Nozomi Anzai <anzai ¡÷ sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > > Does anyone has a good rpm build process and spec file for pgpool to
> > share?
> >
> > Recently I'm updating pgpool.spec for 3.2.
> > Could you try this attached spec file?
> >

> > > Thanks~
> > > Ning
> >

> > --